Friday, September 4, 2015

Week 2 is underway #winning

Last week, I spent 4/5 days dealing with the drudgery of sitting in a conference room all day writing benchmark tests and entering them into Unify, my district's choice of online testing platform.  Sitting in an office chair all day and staring at my laptop isn't my #1 choice for a good time at work.

This week, however, I've been back at school.  It's felt like the first week of school since I largely missed being at school for the first week.  I've been in to see every math teacher at some point and met with about half of them to follow up on how things are going in their classrooms.  I've helped students with their questions as I spent time in classrooms.  I got the first three classes through the first benchmark we're giving on Unify.  Overall, it's been a good week.  There were two challenges that kept cropping up: 1) personally I find adult emotions are harder to deal with than those of children and 2) I need better shoes- I'm walking miles a day in this school.

Mathematically yours,
Miss B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment