Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blogging Challenge

Did you make a New Year's resolution?  I gave up on those many years ago, but if you're looking for something quick and easy to try in January, may I suggest the 2016 Blogging Initiative hosted by the good folks in the #MTBoS?  You can read more here

I started this blog about 3.5 years ago when I was in the middle of a Pinterest-inspired creativity session.  Wanting to share the pretty things I made for my classroom, I wrote a few posts.  From there, I realized that blogging about what I was doing in my classroom impacted how I was planning for instruction in my classroom.  There were many nights that I blogged about my upcoming lesson as a vital part of my planning process and in writing the post I made crucial revisions to my plans. 

I'm out of the classroom now and work as a coach for a team of teachers.  I'm not blogging much.  I'm going to participate in this challenge so I can figure out how to blog about my new job in a useful way. 

MTBoS Blogging Initiative










Today's question will be simple: Will you join me for the 2016 Blogging Initiative? 

Mathematically yours,
Miss B




No comments:

Post a Comment